Yum!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I mix it with 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk and 1/2 Tbsp of natural peanut butter and drink after my strength training workout mid-morning. I do mix it up and let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours to thicken up and so that it is ready whenever I finish my workout. I use a bella blender to blend it up instead of just shaking to get it mixed up completely. I totally recommend this!!

A solid product, with a few caveats.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best flavour of Vega's misleadingly named "protein smoothie" powders, Choc-a-lot is actually almost delicious. If made with milk of some kind it becomes very nice indeed. For a vegan protein powder, this is a good one. Consistency-wise, this is not a smoothie. It's a shake, and a gritty one at that. It's not as bad an offender as the other flavours of the "protein smoothie" range, but suffice to say there's nothing smooth or thick about this stuff. It also has a distressing tendency to settle, so if you do not guzzle your drink down at once, be prepared to keep shaking between sips. Having emptied my bag, I have to say that I consider this product overpriced. It did not last me very long at all, and whether you'd like to call this a "premium item" or not, I won't be reordering it. Considering the quality of the product and how much there actually is in a bag, I'd knock a fiver off the price. Additional note: Every bag contains a plastic scoop, and every flavour of Vega's "protein smoothie" has a different size one. This is a ridiculous waste of natural resources.

Sjokoladeshake

Posted by holahola on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Denne er innmari søt og smaker heftig av stevia. Den er helt grei og jeg skal nok greie å bruke opp posen, men kjøper den nok ikke igjen.

Nice taste, good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this flavour to any of the others in the Vega range. It's quite expensive for the amount you get in the bag but I mix about half a scoop into my smoothie with other protein powders and it gives it a natural sweetness (from stevia) and a little cocoa flavour.

I didn't like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I reall disliked the taste.

Best I've tried - particularly if you're gluten &/or lactose free!

Posted by AussieM on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Having purchased a few different gluten & dairy free protein powders - which were expensive mistakes & tasted vile! - I ordered the vega brand to give it a try as the price seemed reasonable. So glad I did. The chocolate powder blends very well in smoothies, it tastes delicious & there's NO chalkiness, which has been a problem I've found with so many other brands. I've been having it daily for the last 2 weeks, and so far - no bloating - which is always the first sign with any new product I try, that my body isn't getting along with it. Hopefully it stays that way, as I'll be reordering when the pack is almost finished! So far I've only tried in blended smoothies (banana, spinach, berries & rice/almond/soy milk), but that's because I prefer a thicker 'green' smoothie for breakfasts. Yet to try the other flavours, but happy to stick with chocolate for now.

Don't like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The artificial sweetener taste is overpowering. Sadly will not be repurchasing.

The best protein powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Same as the Vega vanilla powder: good taste and not chalky.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much better value than buying other brands. The taste us good and good quality

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it.