Disliked the flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It wasn't "VANILA" flavor I expected. But the nutrition is quite good so I am putting this into my oatmeal with LOTS OF COCOA. Unless, I can't eat only with this.....

perfect for vegans and non vegans!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this protein powder is so delicious you can have it post workout with water or you can make a smoothie with it which is perfect, also you can simply have it anytime if you're not consuming enough protein. <3

My favourite protein powder

Posted by desertanddates on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of all the vega protein powders, this has an amazing vanilla taste and can even be mixed with the berry protein powder tasting amazing! The smaller pouch is great for people who just want to try the product before buying full size.

very delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

healthy and good favour

love this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't handle whey protein very well, so this really is the one that was highly recommended to me. It tastes great and is low in calories, high in protein. Will reorder!

BEST protein powder out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best protein powder out there! I used to buy this brand when I was back in the US, so it's great to be able to keep with the same product. Delicious taste and lower calories. Plus, it doesn't have soy! Perfect for smoothies in the morning - I add a half a banana, little almond milk, sometime a little fresh fruit, and blend. The efficiency with iHerb has been amazing. Much appreciated :)

I keep buying this again and again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, convenient, healthy... what more can I say :-)

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased , good taste, great in oatmeal

Great Smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used vanilla and the chocolate and enjoy both flavors. Chocolate I add a banana and the vanilla i like added frozen berries. Very satisfying and delicious.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this smoothie mix! I use it every day and the taste is great!

1 2