Love them and will buy more!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm on a gluten free, dairy free and soy free diet, so it's hard to find snacks that I can just pop in my mouth on the go. I love these- the chocolate is dark with no crap in it- just a little sugar. It's not overly sweet, just a hint. The savi seed is a bit crunchy and tastes very similar to hemp. It has a seedy taste, almost like a crunchy sunflower seed. It's a very earthy taste, not really nutty. They are a great snack!! I think people seem to think the picture looks like a milk chocolate covered peanut and that's not what they taste like. If your a person who like slightly bitter things-like coffee and wine, you'll enjoy these.

Bad bitter taste

Posted by Products on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Except for the health benefits and protein it provides, this snack is horrible and left me with a very dry throat. Waste of $9.5.

I know that they are healthy but.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

they didn't taste that great. It takes come getting use to. It wasn't for me, they are expensive and didn't taste good. The product is of great quality and so is the chocolate, that is not my complain, I just wish I would of liked the taste of the Savi Seed, its not it's fault, it is still a quality product,I just couldn't eat them because of the taste. Sorry

Odd taste

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The seeds have an almost fishy flavour. The coating is good, but the seeds themselves have that odd, almost fishy taste. It's grassy (kind of like hemp seeds) as well, and while I like the flavour of hemp seeds, I couldn't really get used to these. I don't think I will be buying again. I don't think it's the product itself that's bad, just that the seeds are not to my taste.

Really strange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't eat these - very strange taste

Loved these--wish I could find some more!

Posted by MightyMouse on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kept the bag above my desk for a nice little treat every so often, a clean protein and chocolate snack-bring them back!!! Please!

Nice, healthy snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are really nice as a healthier snack! The first time you eat them they taste kinda funny... it's almost like you can taste the omega3, like in fish and flaxseeds. But it's not that prominent and you get used to it! If you like seeds and nuts + chocolate, than this is something for you! :)

Very delicious, but too expensive

Posted by lesliekhnp on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can easily eat a whole bag in one or two sittings. They taste great, not too sweet. Very satisfying. I've bought them several times now, but probably won't continue simply because 10 bux is a little...outrageous. But I am happy they are sustainably grown.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bit strong on the cocoa flavour side, (im not a big fan of dark choc), but still very nice

Tasty & Unique

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These seeds have an interesting flavor. Not bad, but I'm not crazy about them. As for chocolate covered treats, I prefer Woodstock Farms, Organic, Dark Chocolate Almonds, which have better tasting chocolate and a better price.

1 2