Help

Great snacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These pack a lot of EFAs and protein, which makes them very nutritious snacks. I bought them primarily for when I'm traveling. Bag is resealable so it's perfect. They taste interesting and may take a little getting used to.

Strange fishy flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are an odd cross between a peanut and a dried chickpea, with a slight "fishy" flavour. I didn't abhor them, but I won't be buying again. Healthy things don't have to taste bad!

Great healthy snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell when you open the bag is not too good. But they taste like a very toasty peanut and they have the crunch of a chip. I wasnt sure if I would make it through the whole bag when I first tried it but I grew to like them quickly and now I am ordereing more. Very healthy snack with a a nice crunch!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these little seeds. I had already tried inchi (savi) oil made by a different company, so I knew what taste to expect. They leave me so satisfied. When I have a small handful in the morning, I feel less hungry during the day! These little things pack a powerful nutritional punch.

Different taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These seeds certainly have a different taste to them, but it grows on you. I don't recommend that are coated with different flavours, but these are great and an amazing source of protein.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are quite addictive. They taste great and give you an energy boost. A good price for the packaging size compared to others I have seen. These are really a nice crunchy texture and great flavour.

unquie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

interesting taste good snack. would recommend.