Favourite natural protein!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is my favourite natural protein! Vega has done it again! It is plant based, top quality and tastes great. I mix it with the post workout formula and drinking it is my favourite part of the workout! I also have it with yoghurt in the morning to increase my protein intake. Another vegetarian protein I use is Thorne Research, VegaLite. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Too expensive for what it is.

Posted by SupplementPro on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product in hopes of finding a performance protein and I just wasn't impressed. The product was very chalky and really expensive compared to everything else in the market. I wont be buying this product again. The mix ability was bad also, not the creamy shake I was looking for, it was just really clumpy.

The greatest & best source of protein for vegan people!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been on the VEGA diet routine for almost 1 year now, and their products including this protein shake have helped me both physically and mentally! I cannot thank VEGA enough for that! I really hope that they will never stop making this and also VEGA ONE!

The best flavour, best quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not the first time I try VEGA SPORT as its the best vegan protein ever. But recently I tried the chocolate flavor and is the tastefull! The cocoa taste is mild, not strong and you can even blend with banana or other ingredients to enhance even more the taste. Of course, vegan proteins are not the best in terms of taste and smell but this one I highly recommend.

Best vegan protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the only vegan protein I can stomach. I have had Sunwarrior and myprotein which both taste horrible while I actually enjoy the taste of this protein. Price is steep but worth it.

The best!

Posted by mountainpony on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best protein powder I have found both for taste and ingredients.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes really good! It causes no stomach problems like I had with another protein powder. It also blends really good with water and leaves no chunks. Also great to use in smoothies. I recommend this product and will order it again. I also plan to try other products from this brand.

Love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best ProteinPowder ! I will never go back to whey.

Excellent chocolate protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Vega proteins, but I normally get the Vanilla. The Chocolate makes a perfect afternoon snack, mixed with almond milk or water and some chia seeds, it is delicious!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As advertised, great alternative to whey protein.

1 2 3 4