Another Winner From Vega

Posted by eatsleepswim on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried both new recovery bars, the Chocolate Coconut and Chocolate SaviSeed. They have a similar, very chocolaty taste. I believe in the principles that Vega espouses and will continue to order their product through iHerb as they have the best prices.

Hands down the best vegan protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these protein bars! The taste is good, they offer a good amount of (non-soy) protein and the ingredients are all natural. Perfect for after a workout or just as a snack. I am so glad I discovered Vega products and these bars are hands down the best vegan protein bars I've ever had!

The best vegan protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting vegan protein bar!

Amazing, tastes real

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am gluten and dairy intolerant but also suffer from a lot of other intolerances. This is the first protein bar that actually tastes real, doesn't ferment in the stomach and is super yummy. I love this brand and can't wait to try their other products.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great

The most delicious of sports bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the most delicious of the sport bars rich but so good for you and they give you an instant kick and revival after a run !!

These are a decadent treat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that I can carry around a chocolate bar for a snack and treat, that is good for me. The protein is great for a vegan like me who travels and can't always get a quality snack or meal. The bar is delicious. Very chocolatey and a nice firm texture. Like all protein bars it does have a slight powdery texture also, but it's really not significant in comparison to how delicious it is.

......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great!! Good products

Ahhh so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ever since Vega re did their formulas and packaging, I have been a huge fan! These bars are simply delicious- great vegan and gluten-free protein bar for athletes! The coconut is very subtle and adds a nice little crunch. I definitely recommend trying these!

YUMMY!!!

Posted by serrault on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious rich chocolate flavor with the perfect light coconut crunch> If your not a fan of coconut you probably will still like this highly nutritious bar. I love how easily digestible Vega products are and made from the highest quality ingredients.

1 2