Best post workout formula!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it after my workouts, and I can really feel it working! I love the fact that has natural ingredients, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory,which you need after a workout. It mixes very easily with water and the taste is great! I take it mixed with the Vega chocolate protein and the taste is terrific! I'm very happy with the vega sports line! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Plant-based, gluten-free drink that helps me train better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I run some 40mi and swim 6mi per week. This post workout drink really reduces my recovery time between training sessions. Since I'm vegan and gluten-intolerant, the fact that it is gluten-free and all plant-based is a big plus. No artificial flavours, nor preservatives. My body is sort of used to it and I couldn't train without it. Tropical Flavor taste better than Pomeberry in my opinion.

Great results, great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product 4 times a week, can't live without it now. No more sore muscles after workouts.

Interesting idea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am trying this out after resistance training and then following with Vega protein later, has an almost ideal macro balance for me when combined like this and some interesting herbs in for recoveryseems like a great idea, will see how it goes,

good product I like this flaour way better than apple berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i bought the apple berry and did not like the flavour. This has a much better flavour to me. Vega recovery accelerator is full of great superfoods and herbs to make recovery easier. I love the vega line.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and it really helps you recover after a tough workout.

Vega (Sequel) Naturals, Sport, Recovery Accelerator, Tropical, 19 oz (540 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great, I've used it 5 times and an icy hit of this after a hard BJJ session not only hit the spot in terms of taste and refreshing but I can feel it gets on there and does good work like no other post workout drink, highly rated and I would rate higher but Iv only just got onto it, I'm really looking forward to getting the whole range of pre, during and post and taking my training up a notch. Thanks VEGA!!!

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the flavor is not only amazing, but fills you up so you're not craving something an hour later. does the job!!

This is worth the $$$

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am already using the protein powder for vega so decided to try this one and I am in love! Firstly the taste is phenomenal and I really feel that the post recovery shake really works as I seem to have energy to workout for 5-6 consecutive days.

Vega Recovery Accelerator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to work, as I do not feel as sore as before the next day after a workout. It also tastes good, which cannot be said of a lot of similar products.

1 2 3