New version is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

slightly different taste but it digests better. based on the changes...details list has 50% of your daily vits, and the old one had 100% in a serving. you get many of your vits through food so you are not overloading specific vitamins.

Buying for the third time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a hit here

A little different even though a smidge different than previous formula.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes, looks, and feels different. I don't find myself having as many stomach issues with this one, but the taste is a little off. This formula is now mixed berry & acai as opposed to the previous one that was raspberry and strawberry. And there are really negligible changes to the amounts of a few things. It looks like they just had a re-test on what was actually in the product because it's almost all the same values but for a slightly different serving size. Still an awesome product and will continue buying it.

i kind of like the olde vega better... but will learn to like this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i am happy for the added beneficial foods in vega one. I am sad the portion size went down. at 240 calories in a serving i could eat a serving with some fruit and call it a good breakfast. not to mention the maca and chlorella servings are a lot smaller too. now at 140 i feel it really isnt enough to be a meal replacement. I am figuring it out.... it seems you need to have two servings to get the same benefit as one of the vega complete whole food health optimizer...

Best I have ever tried

Posted by marnicrisci on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is not gritty or fiber tasting even when you drink it with just almond milk. THAT ALONE HAD ME SOLD! I usually blend it with 1/2 cup frozen berries, 3 oz of coconut water, 3 oz almond/coconut milk and a tablespoon each Now Foods Omega 3/6/9 and coconut oil. It is absolutely delicious!

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered w/ Crohn's disease for over 10 yrs now, when I cannot eat due to a flare I have recently tried this vega one stuff... it's amazing, makes me feel full provides energy tastes good and allows my tummy to rest and repair while still getting the nutrients from the shake I love it

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the few plant based Protein. You can either add it to your meal or replace a meal. It will replace many things that you need in your diet. Omega, Greens, and a lot more. Highly recommended. Flavor is one of the best.

Amazing taste, excellent value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this so much, it tastes amazing and has everything you need plus protein!! If it's too grainy just add more water/whatever and shake well!

I love it!

Posted by baraeg on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always make sure I never run out of either this flavor or the vanilla one. A bit pricey but so worth the money, in my opinion. I feel more energy, after I've had my smoothie every morning.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the best taste but I love it in my berries smoothies.

1 2