THE BEST PROTEIN POWDER

Posted by CarisseCrossland on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Brace yourself, this stuff is delicious, easy on the stomach and mixes well!

Great product, however best to taste-taste before buying a big tub of it!

Posted by HDumas on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the Vega One shakes, I've been having them for dinner for over a month. I got these one-packs to try the other flavors. Boy am I glad I did! I simply don't enjoy the berry and chocolate flavors nearly as much as I enjoy the vanilla and vanilla chai flavors. I'm sure if I were drinking this chocolate flavor every day, I'd get used to it. I could also add juice or fruit to modify the flavor. Overall I'm glad I just got the taste-test and not a months-worth of it!

feels good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great meal replacement. not the best taste. i recomend vanila or berry they taste great

chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too sweet and didn't really care for the chocolate taste. though i like it how they have this single dose sachet so that i could try them out first. prefer the berry one, gonna try the vanilla next. and i like the fact that this product doesn't makes me gassy even with all that fiber inside which i badly need! i don't take much fiber orally including fruits or vege cuz i get REALLY bloated .

good (expensive) plant protein

Posted by heathermora on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

pros: plant based, low sugar, decent taste, lot of cool additions like vitamins and kale extract cons: lots of cool additions... that you might not really need but are paying for here I gave it a 3/5 because I would rather just have the protein, not all the other stuff :)

good chocolate flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a little gritty but has good chocolate flavor

Glad I bought the trial only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the nutrition in these packages, but the taste and texture was not pleasant for me. wont buy again.

Disgusting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Won't ever put this in my mouth again!