Filling Shake with Great Taste

Posted by HDumas on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am so impressed by the Vega line of products, and this Vega One Nutritional Shake in particular. This drink goes great with some water and soy milk. It mixes smooth in my tumbler, and I don't feel hungry after drinking it. I often drink this after a work and as a dinner replacement. Definitely check out the Vega website: there is a lot of information there about the creator of the company, the products themselves, and healthy living in general.

Vega One Nutruitional Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 3 months now and I feel great. I also am diabetic and this shake really does help to metabolize your glucose levels. iHerb.com delivered this product quickly and it was cheaper than going to the local health food store to purchase. Also, it was free shipping. Thnaks, Kathy Castleberry, Tampa, Fl

awesome shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this shake. I have a shake very morning no need to take my supplements. The taste is very creamy. I make my shakes with vanilla coconut milk and frozen fruit blended. The only con is the price however I have reduced my supplements so it has evened out!

not too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

11g carbs, 2g sugars. Sweetened with stevia leaf. I mix one scoop with water and my MacroGreens powder and royal jelly powder in the morning for my brekkie. Gives me enough energy to last all day! The taste is not too sweet in case you want to mix it with fruit juice. Be careful using it the first week - the fiber can cause gas if you arent used to it. Inulin does that! Been using VEGA for years now!

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tasty and fulfilling, i use it every day

Best Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find that the quality of this product and the price paid is an excellent value.

Very pleased - love an all in one product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste is incredible. The quality is amazing and legit. And the ingredients are amazing. Such a great product and will re-order. Only complaint...wish it was cheaper....

Very Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, smell good and tastes great. I mixed with soy milk for breakfast on the go when i just don't have time to prepare or need to eat on the way to a meeting. I bought it for a food replacement while traveling in the case I can not find any vegan options. So I am super happy to use it daily and not just in this case. Would recommend for anyone :-)

Yummy and good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nutritionally all in order, plus the French Vanilla tastes really good. Also the product has an excellent price to quality relation.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a food substitute in the mornings and as it is so quick and easy, I would never be without it. It's great.

1 2 3 4