Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried a sample of this, it was ok, nice taste.

Tastes Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This protein tastes like a chai latte...it's yummy and good for you

Great product, although definitely wise to taste-test the different flavors first!

Posted by HDumas on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the Vega One shakes, I've been having them for dinner for over a month. I got these one-packs to try the other flavors. Boy am I glad I did! I simply don't enjoy the berry and chocolate flavors nearly as much as I enjoy the vanilla and vanilla chai flavors. Definitley this Vanilla Chai flavor was my #1 fave! Overall I'm glad I taste-tested all the different flavors before buying the big tug and committing myself to a month's supply.

Delicious!

Posted by emilydahlenburg on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love Vega products but had yet to try this kind! I blended it with a frozen banana, almond milk and blueberries. Perfect start to my day!

liked this flavor the most

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The vanilla chai is pretty good.

OK vanilla

Posted by odereviews on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special. Regular price too high.

Way too sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this product would be much better without the added stevia or at least half of the amount. The stevia adds a really artificial taste and sweetness.

Too sweet for me - but that's me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For being a sweetened protein-powder this was fine. I believe my problem with this sort of product is that I am not in the target group for it - I like a bit of sweetener, but this is just too much. That said, it's the best in that category I have tried yet.

disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was the worst protein powder I've ever tasted absolutely foul will stick with lifes basics from now on - ver glad I only ordered the sachet to try

Awful!