Needs quality control by iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, but the last two times I've ordered it, there were mold inside the cap and the seal has been eroded. Does iHerb not check the items before they ship it? (Especially if there were complaints). iHerb responded quickly and I appreciate it, but I would like for them to take it seriously so it does not keep happening again and again. I've just ordered my third bottle and will see if they have sent a quality item with no mold.

Veggie Wash gets more spray off fruit and vege

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great product. I used to think that I could clean fruit and veg by just washing with water. Then when my husband suffered allergies to all sorts of and I started using vinegar and water which is said to work better. But he was still getting rashes. I now wash all the fruit with this and within 2 days I could see the difference. It was clearly getting off all the spray rather than just some of it and he doesn't get the rashes any more which has made a big difference to his health.

Amazing!

Posted by clarissab on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this fruit and veggie wash. The produce I buy in South Korea is all natural so half the time they aren't cleaned with any chemicals like in the U.S. This stuff gets rid of anything harmful and it doesn't leave a different taste!

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What an amazing product. It is crazy how much stuff it gets out. The water after washing the strawberries was black. Scary how much stuff is our produce. I used to wash with vinegar and water and clearly this wasn't enough.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only product I only use for my family Shipping is fast!

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clean vegetables and fruits Very well without leaving residues.

Big value and great performance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's great! especially washing blueberry and grapes.

Best product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I washed some cherries an hour before my Veggie Wash arrived in the mail and placed them in the fridge thinking I had cleaned them well . But boy was I in for a surprise when I decided to clean them again once my Veggie Wash arrived. I just couldn't get over the dirty water left behind. This is a fantastic product and to think I would have eaten that dirty stuff left in that water if I hadn't washed them again with Veggie Wash. This product is amazing !

good

Posted by breaking on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

always use this,effective and worth the money

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This bottle is huge and heavy. I love it you get double the liquid as the spray bottle and I saved my spray bottle so I will just refill it with this one. Will most definitely purchase again.