Needs quality control by iHerb

Posted by 4743224431410592681 on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, but the last two times I've ordered it, there were mold inside the cap and the seal has been eroded. Does iHerb not check the items before they ship it? (Especially if there were complaints). iHerb responded quickly and I appreciate it, but I would like for them to take it seriously so it does not keep happening again and again. I've just ordered my third bottle and will see if they have sent a quality item with no mold.

Veggie Wash gets more spray off fruit and vege

Posted by 4811948707255709181 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great product. I used to think that I could clean fruit and veg by just washing with water. Then when my husband suffered allergies to all sorts of and I started using vinegar and water which is said to work better. But he was still getting rashes. I now wash all the fruit with this and within 2 days I could see the difference. It was clearly getting off all the spray rather than just some of it and he doesn't get the rashes any more which has made a big difference to his health.

amazing product

Posted by 4815654740281612292 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What an amazing product. It is crazy how much stuff it gets out. The water after washing the strawberries was black. Scary how much stuff is our produce. I used to wash with vinegar and water and clearly this wasn't enough.

Great

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product. You literally can see the chemicals coming off the veggies.

used forever

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

cheaper/easier than buying grapefruit oil and mixing in baking soda each time I wash produce

good

Posted by breaking on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

always use this,effective and worth the money

Love it!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This bottle is huge and heavy. I love it you get double the liquid as the spray bottle and I saved my spray bottle so I will just refill it with this one. Will most definitely purchase again.

Amazing!

Posted by clarissab on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this fruit and veggie wash. The produce I buy in South Korea is all natural so half the time they aren't cleaned with any chemicals like in the U.S. This stuff gets rid of anything harmful and it doesn't leave a different taste!

Veggie Wash

Posted by 5197635782995913222 on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 4 or 5 years now for fruit and vegetables. It is easy and has become such a great habit. Would highly recommend!

Great product

Posted by 5560327461449737360 on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only product I only use for my family Shipping is fast!

1 2 3