Finally, something that helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After 3 decades of recurring herpes events and trying everything imaginable, I had nearly given up thinking anything could change. But Red Marine algae really works! And I like that this brand includes multiple strains- seems like it gives the broadest effectiveness. Great product. I now have hope! :-)

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful. Since I started using this product the herpes on my lips have stopped. This product is great.

Good for Herpes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I use RMA at the first sign of an outbreak to shorten the severity or sometimes to prevent the outbreak altogether. Using it during the whole course of the outbreak seems to diminish the overall number of outbreaks I have per year. When I first started taking RMA (Source Naturals Intracept, no longer on the market) I went from having about 10 outbreaks per year down to 1 to 2. That was an amazing improvement. And it isn't like acyclovir where you are taking it non-stop. Vibrant Health RMA is a good quality RMA product - I highly recommend. I have also used this with Gan Mao Ling to knock out bad colds.

Absolutely awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I gave a bottle to my friend who was suffering from the terrible pain associated with shingles. She was able to sleep again after taking the capsules for two days. That is spectacular.

highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have had herpes for 30 years, but have not had any flare ups in over 25years. I had recently so I ordered the red algae after researching new treatments. It worked right away. In a couple of days I was all clear again. I strongly recommend this product to others with this virus. Also, take L-Lysine 1000 mg a few times a day. I am very happy I found this product and at such a good price too.

Works like they say!

Posted by notsteveaustin on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Keeps cold sores from getting outta control. Really works well for me !

red marine algae is a lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years now (when needed) & I have to say it is extremely effective! In only 2 days it starts to work & relieve the discomfort. I have also found it to keep away the common cold & allergies. If I never stop taking it I have noticed that I never seem to get sick--ever! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick fix!

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to work a lot better than the anti-viral medicine I've been taking. I'm glad I found it!

Vibrant Health Red Marine algae

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A great product for the prevention and treatment of cold sores, which are viral based. A great name brand for less than retail stores charge.

Easy to digest, small capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Compared to other brands, easy to digest (it's in capsules, not tablets) and the capsules are very small. Nice option from iHerb!

1 2