Chock full of good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3045069 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an expensive product, but it is a wonderful addition to my child's breakfast smoothie. Consider it a vitamin, probiotic, micronutrient and protein 'insurance policy' against what ever else they'll eat during the day. My husband and I even drink it.

Tastes Bad - can work with some creativity

Posted by Reviewer2472997 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be good since it is designed for kids, but it really does taste terrible. I tried putting a third of a scoop (dosage for a 4 yr old) in juice the first day as recommended by the package. This did not work. Green stuff floated on top and other parts sank to the bottom and my 4 year old son did not like the taste (or the look, I suspect). I tasted it and would not have wanted to drink it either. Since it is pretty costly, I was not about to give up. I started making a smoothie out of it by mixing it with a half of a banana, some strong, thick berry juice from Trader Joe's and chocolate almond milk. This helped keep the powder in suspension and masked the green color a bit. It is still a rather off putting color, and I still think it tastes bad, but I have been calling this a special shake and letting him drink it with a straw and he seems to like it enough to drink it. The trouble is I need to make sure I have ripe bananas in the house at all times as well as chocolate milk. I am not fond of giving him the sugar in the chocolate milk every day, but it seems worth the trade off the get my son to drink this since it has so much good stuff in it. His bowel movements have been more regular when taking this. So, I would recommend this, but only if you are prepared to try some different ways of getting your child to drink it. I definitely recommend putting it in something thick.

Daughter loves it

Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

3 year old daughter calls it her green drink and she loves it. Literally drinks the entire cup of water with about a teaspoon without any coaxing on my part, which I was a bit surprised to see. The apple flavor adds enough of a fruity flavor that she finds it palatable and she doesn't complain. I drink an adult green drink myself alongside her and she feels like a big girl getting her vitamins as she says. Pleased with the ingredients. A great way to give vitamins instead of chewables and such.

Awesome! My boy love it...

Posted by 4821363815467843229 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My boy started to take green vibrance since 4 and he didn't like at all, but slowly he started to get used drink it everyday day and his digestive and immune system has improved. It's a good product.

Great Product!

Posted by 4807805007477428815 on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter drinks it everyday and it helps her a lot with her daily activities. She likes the taste but not the powdery consistence.

Nice

Posted by 4613019848288666517 on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is not good!

It tastes HORRIBLE

Posted by 4956706441341351604 on Aug 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

yucks all I can say. It's really taste so bad. My daughter told me it taste like her medicine. I won't buy it again. But Thanks so much Iherb for neat packaging and everything :)