Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

high energy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1335006 on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

Posted by 5042742982632338059 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

Wow

Posted by 4884755814315189135 on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im 33 years old . An Asian woman. I used to have problems with waking up in the morning, no energy, muscles so hurt and weak. I have been tried many products of vitamin c or co Q10 and so on , there were no feedback since my age got to be 33rd . Its seem like my body stop to work on all vitamin i took. Then i found Green Vibrance , just tried it as i bought for detoxing my body and nothing to lose anyway. After a week i found out my body getting more energy back. And YES iam losing weight ! Even i didnt change my eating stlye. I mixed Green powder with apple juice in the morning before meal 30minutes. I dont limited my food, still eat what i want, but my weight is going down, that's the great bonus of this product.

I love this green powder

Posted by proinnseas on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3119843 on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1815616 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.Give me alot of energy.

Vibrant ----- certainly!

Posted by Reviewer3068504 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product many times and send it to my daughter and her baby as well. I like it better than any other green products because of contents (probiotics included) and price. I will continue to purchse this.

Increases my energy

Posted by Reviewer1486887 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this formula, it increases my energy immediately and my skin has improved. Not as unpleasantly grassy tasting as other formulas, actually have grown to like the taste.

I Recommend this Product

Posted by Reviewer3038570 on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a Product I will not allow to run out of. Excellent and I do mean Excellent. So very Beneficial in one's Health.

1 2