Help

Great Product...a few tips though!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product in the past but for me it has to be routine and once I get out of the routine I forget so it's been a while. It is a green healthy drink it's NOT supposed to taste like candy, BUT if you mix it in the right thing it's fine. In a rush one day I used an organic juice that was more sour and I felt sick the rest of the day. I usually use the real apple juice (the cloudy kind) OR if I take it during the day and don't have time for lunch or to make my own smoothie I use the Odwalla Original Super Food it's green as well, but on the sweeter side. As far as how I feel...it's not a miracle substance, but for overall health it's good to do. I like the individual packets even though they are more expensive than the big containers because if I am at work I can easily take it during the day if am unable to in the morning. Also sometimes I do get nauseous so if I take in the morning I have a piece of whole grain toast or during the day I eat a handful of pretzels just to settle it. It won't make everyone feel sick I am just prone to nausea. All in all a great product. Also I have severe IBS and I have noticed a difference as well. Again it's a for overall health like taking your vitamins everyday!

Gluten content

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I called the manufacturer and was informed that this product, Vibrant Health, is gluten free. Ed in Alabama 1/27/09

***GREEN VIBRANCE - BEST HEALTH SUPPLEMENT EVER***

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this everyday for over a year and I am yet to get sick. I travel all the time for work and used to battle getting rundown. Not anymore with Green Vibrance on my side.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I mix it with carrot juice and it is a bit grassy, but the best out there. Highly recommended.

Green Vibrance packets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, My daughter had Gullian Barre, and travels for work. She has been buying this individually and it costs a fortune. This was a great price and very convenient.

Excellent

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this formula and ingredients. Adds an important nutritional kick to any fruit smoothie.

Green Vibrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. 5 stars. One immediately feels healthier!!

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recommended.

Great pro-biotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take it every morning.Great mixture with tons of all the right stuff. Taste is a bit grassy but doesn't bother me too much. Better that it tastes like this than to fill it with sweeteners and fillers --- which a lot of other product do.

excellent !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good service. Product shipped out fast. Will try product next month on vacation JMAN

1 2