Great Product...a few tips though!

Posted by Reviewer1855722 on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product in the past but for me it has to be routine and once I get out of the routine I forget so it's been a while. It is a green healthy drink it's NOT supposed to taste like candy, BUT if you mix it in the right thing it's fine. In a rush one day I used an organic juice that was more sour and I felt sick the rest of the day. I usually use the real apple juice (the cloudy kind) OR if I take it during the day and don't have time for lunch or to make my own smoothie I use the Odwalla Original Super Food it's green as well, but on the sweeter side. As far as how I feel...it's not a miracle substance, but for overall health it's good to do. I like the individual packets even though they are more expensive than the big containers because if I am at work I can easily take it during the day if am unable to in the morning. Also sometimes I do get nauseous so if I take in the morning I have a piece of whole grain toast or during the day I eat a handful of pretzels just to settle it. It won't make everyone feel sick I am just prone to nausea. All in all a great product. Also I have severe IBS and I have noticed a difference as well. Again it's a for overall health like taking your vitamins everyday!

Gluten content

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I called the manufacturer and was informed that this product, Vibrant Health, is gluten free. Ed in Alabama 1/27/09

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2105714 on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I mix it with carrot juice and it is a bit grassy, but the best out there. Highly recommended.

***GREEN VIBRANCE - BEST HEALTH SUPPLEMENT EVER***

Posted by Reviewer1208115 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this everyday for over a year and I am yet to get sick. I travel all the time for work and used to battle getting rundown. Not anymore with Green Vibrance on my side.

excellent !!!

Posted by Reviewer2748651 on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good service. Product shipped out fast. Will try product next month on vacation JMAN

Best green formula

Posted by Reviewer3344149 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Extremely complete green formula, almost 60 ingredients, most of them organic, high dosage

Great for traveling!

Posted by Reviewer1701508 on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for traveling in order to maintain good nutrition.

Great pro-biotics

Posted by Reviewer2490639 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take it every morning.Great mixture with tons of all the right stuff. Taste is a bit grassy but doesn't bother me too much. Better that it tastes like this than to fill it with sweeteners and fillers --- which a lot of other product do.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recommended.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2782723 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. 5 stars. One immediately feels healthier!!

1 2