Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been suffering from never ending periods. I started taking drinking this once or twice daily and my cycle now has a beginning and end. I have no idea what nutrients are doing this but I will not stop.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a smoothie with green vibrance, almond milk and papaya for breakfast every day. It gives me lots of energy in the morning. Good appetite control and helps with digestion! I will definetely re oder this product.

What I received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Product is AWESOME, I have more energy, not perfect but getting there. I don't miss a day that I don't take it. Thank you for making it so affordable

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff, wow, what a buzz I got after taking it. Think I will cut back to half a dose, will last longer too!!! Taste isn't too bad as I found the best beverage to mix it with is Grapefruit juice. Since greens aren't sweet, mixing it with sweet juice seems to clash, whereas grapefruit is tart so it seems to taste better with it. The texture is nice, mixes well without clumping. You do need to stir it well, but once mixed it is fine. Don't forget to store it in the freezer to keep it fresh.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes unbelievably awful but I can't live without it

A staple in our family now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We take this before breakfast in a big glass of water. I gave up my multivitamin and use this instead. Wonderfully complete and energizing..... as well as cleansing.

Good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used many super green powders over the last fews years. Favorites include VitaMineral Green and Boku. However, Green Vibrance is excellent as well, in my opinion. Every morning, I mix one rounded tablespoon of the powder in juice (usually apple) with one teaspoon of Carlson lemon-flavored fish oil, shake it up, and pour into a glass.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was always puzzled about the vast amount of choices in supplements. These days are over. I have my product now : Green Vibrance. I take a shot every morning. About 10 minutes later, my stomach starts singing joyful songs. After 1/2 hours, I take a much light breakfast than usual and I am set for the day. thanks green vibrance. thanks vibrant health. I only wish your products were available in more countries.

Energy, general well being

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this formuala. It is the best I have tried and it has noticeable effects on my health. I mix it with vibrants health's "Glycemic vibrance H" and together they keep my blood sugar lower. This formula has all the greens for vitality, regeneration and detoxification but also probiotics,food enzymes, adaptogens, beta glucans and arabinogalactans and many other things in it. The taste is typically "green", but I take it with stevia.

The first thing I have in the morning...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Green Vibrance for over 10 years and cannot do without it. I've tried a variety of green foods, probiotics, etc. and always came back to this brand. I never had any major colds, flus, virusus etc. in all my time of consistently taking Green Vibrance and it has been the key, besides nutrition and excercise, to great health and energy. It's the first thing that goes into my body every morning. I usually mix with a couple shots of fresh juice, sometimes just water & lemon and I'm good to go. I've recommended this to many friends and they made it part of their daily routine as well and can't do without it as well.