Joint Vibrance is an amazing product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I strongly urge any readers who are suffering from joint pain, neck or back pain to try this extraordinary product. If you think your problem is too severe for this to make a difference you are wrong. Joint Vibrance has changed my life and it has worked for my elderly mother, who had severe disc degeneration and was bone-on-bone and living on pain medication. Please give this product a try!

bad knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging.

Excellent Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Joint Vibrance for about 5 months now. A Body Composition retest shows a significant increase in bone density and muscle mass with decrease in body fat. My joints don't ache like they used to either. I use a hand blender to mix it into any liquid of your choosing. It's THE BEST!!!

This works...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm an athlete and here's my experience with this product... I've tried other supplements for joint inflammation without getting any result. I walked into a health food store and asked what the best product was for joint pain. The clerk told me that this was recommended by a lot of runners. I decided to give it a try and within a week my joint pain was substantially less if non-existent. The only short-fall is that it does not mix easily with anything. However, if you stir it in water with a spoon for about 5 minutes it will eventually dissolve.

Incredible product

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just by reading its components list you can say it is a great product. I've tested it and will order some more because it's the most complete product I've tried and it had the best effect on my joints.

Great for joint problems - Naturally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fantastic. Pricey though and they should sell a 30-day supply - not 21.

A Believer! Used this product for years and years~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and years! I actually was a bit sad when they changed their flavoring but have grown to really like this new one as much as the old. :) This is a great product for joint issues, arthritis, degenerative disc disease (I have all three!) and though there have not been clinical trials, it has been carried by Whole Foods, Sprouts and many other natural stores as it has such a solid reputation for improving movement, reducing pain, etc. When I stop taking it (just because I run out, etc. and get busy with life), my joints and body always remind me to order it again. I am a believer and the price here is the best I have found. On top of that, the service, shipping and follow through of iHerb is fantastic! I only purchase from here now and they have a lot of other products as well which are priced much better than many other outlets (certainly Whole Foods.....ha) Give it a try! Read the ingredients too as it will surprise most people.

Can't stand the smell/flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as the reviews are amazing. However, I could not get past the odor - it was like bad breath. If you DO get it, make sure you stock up on juice to hide the taste. I can't vouch for the efficacy as I don't like drinking juice.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the most fantastic product I have ever used for my 30 years of having arthritis!

Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have arthritus and fibromyalgia and take a lot of muscle relaxers due to problems with taking perscription drugs. This was suggested in a pill form. I would take 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening. With my medications I felt I lived for pills. The powder is easier to take and with a little bit of juice it doesn't taste bad and I don't gag anymore trying to take so many pills. Also this product does relieve pain. I function so much better. I recommend it to anyone suffering as I do.

1 2 3