It WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this for it's anti-inflammatory benefits, but also take it for it's digestive benefits. I found it works as well as advil if needed in which case I take as many as 4 turmeric every 4-6 hrs. I have noticed a certain improvement in my digestion. I will continue to consume this product on an ongoing basis. It is also the best value and best quality turmeric on the market that I can tell from the research I've done.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good for chronic inflammation. I absolutely love this turmeric product. It is the best one I have found at this dose. I take 3 -4 spread throughout the day and really helps with my colon acute inflammation while I am healing by combining this with other therapies.

Jen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Turmeric so important in preventing tumors and for leukemia patients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Turmeric is part of my supplements that I take everyday this is an excellent product at a good price. Good customer service I will buy products again from iHerb. Julie D Laguna CA

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because I was told it would help with arthritis. My husband has arthritis in his hands and this product seems to help with the pain. He said his hands were still sore but not painful. This is our second bottle and we are still reviewing the product.

ok