My Doctor Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that my doctor recommended to boost my immune system and support my bones. It's easy to digest and I've been taking it daily for almost a year. My bone density has improved slightly and my white blood cell count has recently held within normal levels. I'm taking other supplements too, so it's hard to know for sure what contribution this product made. So that's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars.

Helping arthritis pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking supernatural boron capsules for about 3 months now. Before taking them I couldn't close a fist due to arthritis pain in my middle finger knuckles. Since taking them the pain as definitely reduced and I can now close a tight fisti will continue to take these for sure.

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I finished 2 bottles at 2 capsules/day. However, I did not experience any benefits. I started the Boron from Now Foods 2 days back, and the pain I had in my feet has reduced drastically.

All good

Posted by Evolema on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only Boron supplement I tolerate. This is that kind of basic supplement that is hard to notice any immediate difference though. Even when i take these it doesn't show in hair mineral test. We know to little about boron in hair mineral tests.

Really does help with knee pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i ordered this cause i read it helps with athritis, i don't have athritis but i did have quite a lot of knee pain, So i've been taking this for a while and now i can finally work out my legs at the gym again. it will will within a couple of weeks, so be patient

not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think i need more time using this one, no side effects whihc is a bonus and I think it gave me a bit of an energy buzz when i first took it, but hard to say what it does yet.