Really Like This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best whole food C's. (I also use Standard Process Cataplex C which I get from my chiropractor.)There is nothing synthetic in this, unlike most other vitamin C products. I can take it anytime, even at bedtime if I want with no problems. I sometimes use this when I am taking other supplements that require C to assimilate (like magnesium).

Natural immune help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this vitamin C the best because it is made of all natural ingredients it helps with my immune system function and is a great antioxidant vitamin c helps fight free radicals in the cells and uplifts my energy during the day I like this product and recommend it.

Best Vit C Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Expensive but so worth it. This product is amazing. My cloudy urine cleared after using this product. Will never go back to anything else. I take two capsules twice a day either with my green drink or on an empty stomach.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good, high quality vitamin C. The capsules are a bit large, but I think they are easier to take than tablets. It seems to be working well. I test with urinary testing strips. I would recommend this highly.

Vibrant Health, Super Natural C is a Great Whole Food C Complex!

Posted by BeckySue on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that this isn't your average Vitamin C product. This is a whole food C complex made from a variety of fruits. I appreciate that this dietary supplement is gluten free since I am on a gluten free diet!

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A super product to take to regularly to keep my immune system in good order.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It keeps me from getting sick in the fall and the winter when the flue-season is running.

Great Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Give One Vitamin C To My Child Every Day And It Seems To Work Well. I'm Ordering Again.

Good Product

Posted by IDCSING on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

An important daily supplement irrespective what else is prescribed or taken daily.

Natural Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better then other Vitamin C.

1 2