Drink it cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this, the taste is awesome!!

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit scared to buy this at first, but it has a very nice taste and is effective.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i liked it i myself lost 8lbs in 4 days and my husband lost 10lbs in 4 days my only problem though is that i got bad headaches and i felt so tired and lazy but i liked it that it cleaned my system out so thanks.

so so...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

if you want to detox, this is very convenient. but it's difficult to drink personally.

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to be tasty and effective.

Easy to blend and taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In comparison to the other master cleanse powder I have tried. Felt that it could be spicy hence I added my own organic cayenne pepper for a stronger taste. The two issue I have is it looks half filled upon opening and the price. Would definitely stock up more if they are on a special offer.

나흘만에 3.5kg 뺐어요

Posted by catcheritrye on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

맛이 살짝 칼칼하긴 한데 먹을만하구요. 나흘째 되는 오후에 어지럼증이 와서 중단했는데 그래도 3.5kg빠졌네요. 보식을 잘해야 할듯.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've done the tradional cleanse and I have to say this is a much easier way to do the cleanse. I love it! I will buy again :).

Easy To Stick With...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have done the master cleanse quite a few times. I was able to stick with it for 18 days using this product. I had energy and felt great. I could have done it even longer, but chose not to for personal reasons. If you are interested in doing the cleanse, I highly recommend this products. It is convenient to say the least. My friend also tried this product and had a very similar experience in terms of being able to do the master cleanse longer. I know that master cleanse purists may be against this product, as I was a little at first, but I came to realize that using this product is better than not doing the cleanse at all.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tastes well (when you get used of it ...hahaha) cleanse my inner body and makes my face brightening

1 2