Help

Vibrant Health, Vibrant Cleanse, The Convenient Organic Lemonade Diet, 360 g, (12.7 oz)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

product arrived in good condition and in timeframe promised. it also performed to my expectations. It made doing the Master Cleanse 10-day program much easier, convenient and less messy. I would definitely order this product again. Worth every penny.

ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It took me a few servings before I can get used to the taste of the spicy lemondade. But after that it was ok. It curb my appetite pretty good.

Vibrant Health- Lemonade diet cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting, easy convenient packaging for the 10 day cleanse. I recommend it.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hardly NOTHING makes me loose weight, but this does. And it seems to speed up my metabolism. I sweat faster and burn quicker. I love it and it taste pretty good, it just burns my throat a little bit, but not enough to complain. I will get it again as soon as it comes back in stock.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I made the homemade version this summer, but what a hassle squeezing the lemons and having that many on hand. This tastes just like my homemade version but sooo much easier! I add a half of a fresh lime to the cup...yummy.

Master Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a quick easy way to cleanse using the Master Cleanse formula without all the work. I got my 93-year old dad to drink two cups a day for his "itch," and it cleared it up within days. He can't figure out how this worked when the doctors couldn't cure him.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

weird taste, otherwise it's pretty good.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use

Great product and convenient to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It certainly made every easy for the lemonade diet--no squeezing lemons, dealing with measuring out the right portions of syrup and cayenne,etc. To know that it is organic is wonderful. For a packaged product, I was very pleasantly surprised at the taste--you can't get any closer to the home-made stuff. Thanks for this. I WILL do it again.