Sour yes but GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the product I use for my kids before I found it on iherb. It's great! If the kids have a tummy ache I give them one of these and per the kids it helps very fast. The flavor is sour, and we like that. I have tried the packet as well and I don't think they are too sour. I have a 9 and 5 year old and they love this stuff. Reminds me of the candy dip sticks. It is fun for them since it's a powder. Just don't breathe in or you'll cough a ton. I also get the threelac for me, but it's not offered here at iherb. Keeps the little systems regular I have one that gets super constipated and generally has issues going #2. She gets a lot of tummy aches and keeping her on 1 of these a day cures it.

Sooooooo sour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Way too sour for kids. Even too sour for me and i like sour food. I would recommend buying another flavour.

tast good and good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our children drink this in the morning, in a bit of apple juice, and that goes very well. They have less problems with digesting food, can go better to the toilet.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i mix it with juice ..little bit sour but my kids love it .. i bought other probiotic powders but this is the only one they liked .. The individual packs are convenient شوية حامض..لكن هو البروبيوتك الوحيد اللي عجب اولادي و اتقبلو طعمه.. غالبا احطه في أي عصير