No complaints at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A negative reviewer commented on Vicco's country of origin - India - when giving this a bad rating. May I say straightaway that this is a very good toothpaste, worth buying. I bought this along with 2 other toothpastes (Nowfoods Xyliwhite Refreshmint and Peelu Cinnamon). They're all good. This one's got the most herbal flavour, but is still minty, and has a thick texture, not runny, which I like. It tastes good, and it gives a good clean, and is gentle on sensitive teeth. If I had to grade these 3 toothpastes I've been playing with, I'd rank this one joint first.

Best natural toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started using this toothpaste because of chemical sensitivity and the fact that fluoride is really bad for your health, even your teeth. This natural toothpaste has been wonderful. It tastes great and does all that a chemical fluoride toothpaste would do, except it actually does a better job of keeping your teeth whiter because fluoride makes your teeth turn yellow and hold onto tartar easier. I'm sure that last fact is keeping dentists in business around the world. I know because I used to go to the dentist twice a year to get the enormous amount of tartar removed, but now it's once a year and there isn't that much tartar. So, with all that in mind, I highly recommend this toothpaste. :)

vicco the original pure herbal ayurvedic toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

vicco pure herbal ayurvedic toothpaste is an exellent product which i have been using for many years and i was very disapointed that i could not ordered it on my last order because you stopped carrying it

FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

wow! no glycerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am already very fastidious about my oral care, but wanted to continue to improve if I could. So far this is a really good product. I've been having to use 'sensitive' toothpaste becaue of sensitivity. This TP is very mild. I was originally looking for a paste that did not contain glycerine. This seems to fit the bill. It took a lot of research to find without making the stuff yourself from scratch! It's ironc how most pastes contain glycerine which has been discovered to be where plaque hides is the same product that clams to remove plaque! It does contain SLS though, but it must be pretty mild because it does not irritate. So far so great! Oh and the price much less than those brands that claim to do everything for your teeth short of making you 10 years younger.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this toothpaste best of any I've tried. It seems to keep gingivitis to a minimum also.

thank you for carrying my favorite toothpaste - less expensive than in a store

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find this toothpaste any more... I'm so glad to see it avialable on here... for less than would be in a store...

clean feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the best cleaning t/paste that I`ve used

great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gives good fresh breath. Last very long time. But my teeth sensitive to it, so I can't use it anymore.

Vicco Toothpast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this toothpaste for years. Occasionally I try another but find myself always returning to Vicco.

1 2