Great price, great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you have digestive issues you could be lacking in enzymes for your lower intestines. This is a great source of enzymes plus it also helps to detox your system.

Teriffic Bargain

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This quart of wheat germ oil is a great deal! I take it by the spoonful...good for the entire body & it makes a great massage oil base.When refrigerated the taste is ok & on the skin the strong odor dissipates quickly, particularly when using scented therapeutic grade oils. I feel good putting something on my skin that I would also eat...very safe & healthy!

Great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for my cats fur..and they like it!!!!

Charlene Everette

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My main comment is that the bottle glass products need to better wrapper and not shipped more then two bottle in a package, if shipping more a better packing of the bottles needs to be considered. It took me two remailing to finally get miy last three bottle. I love the product, it wonderful and help make a receipt for conditioning my show rabbits.

Healthy Person

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very sastisified with my purchase of Viobin Wheat Germ Oil. The tast is fresh (unlike some other brands that I have tried)and the price is lower by getting a bigger bottle.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good hair conditioner

Highest Quality Available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Viobin Wheat Germ Oil has been the highest quality product on the market for decades. The dozens of minor nutritional chemicals that naturally occur with Vitamin E are available newhere else. They are essential for remediating varicose veins, thrombosis, phlebitis, and other pre and post surgical vascular conditions.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great price for a great item.

Super perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

That is the firs time i use it but i can say that you can get the esult after one week. Very good produc.

Viobin, Wheat Germ Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff! Reasonably priced!

1 2