Avoid if you have IBS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vital Earth makes fantastic products but their Super Multi is sweetened with 9g of xylitol. Xylitol ferments in the gut and is contraindicated for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. (Can you say gas, bloating, diarrhea!) IBS impacts about 20% of American adults. Why supplement companies continue to base their (otherwise excellent) products around them is a mystery. Please, please, please... suggest sweetening to improve taste... sell alternative sweeteners... but let us choose which sweetener we put in our bodies. Thanks.

Great deal for everything you need

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these vitamins for a couple of years now and don't plan on changing brands anytime soon. This is a one stop shop for essential vitamins and minerals. And in liquid form, they are the best for your dollar, because you absorb so much more than you would in pill form. Not to mention, it's much easier to take one capful of liquid a day than to swallow a bunch of different pills and powders. My energy has sustained and I feel healthier overall since beginning with Vital Earth. Anxiety has gone because I am keeping my adrenals nice and stable/healthy with the added vitamin C and B's to support. The flavor is fine, no complaints here. I've had liquid vitamins that just tasted awful. This is sweet to me and no problem getting it down. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Liquid Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tons of vitamins in an easy to take fruity tasting liquid form. Just started taking around the holidays and it has helped w/my energy levels. Taking a shot in the am and one at dinner to help get me back on the good energy track.

Vital Earth Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant tasting, have used this for 6 months or so now, and find it best to use a liquid multi rather than a pill or capsule, as I have a sensitive stomach and take this after eating to blend with food.

Awesome flavor and makes you feel good!

Posted by forestcall on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife has cancer and she drinks 4 shots mixed with 40 OZ of water. She drinks about 3 liters a day of this mixture. Actually the entire household drinks it! My 3 yr old son calls it "mango juice". This combined with about 40+ capsule vitamins really makes the world a better place :-)

Supports health and tastes good too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this liquid vitamin and mineral support that does not require me to swallow capsules or tablets. I feel good all over after every serving.

not worth it

Posted by promo-code-discount on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't taste bad per se (although my toddler didn't like it, but she doesn't like anything) but also not great. For the cost and ingredients, I would much rather stick to cheaper liquid kiddie vitamins.