Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is new to me and I cannot say for certain if it has the sustained ability to keep me working without energy lapses. I am presently trying out different types and combinations of vitamins in a testing mode in order to decide which one combination will work best. I am 60 and have a demanding job working with children. I am on the run daily 12 hour days and my energy must not falter. This drink tastes good and is fun to use but I cannot say for certain yet if this is the one for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best multivitamin ever,I like the mandarin flavor better than the other flavors

Orange taste and powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives a boost when taking in the morning. Really love this effervescence multivitamin drink as I have difficulty in absorbing tablet / pill forms. Have ordered this for several times.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used many different products over the years. This is one of my favorites. My teenage sons hate swallowing pills, so this product works very well for them. My 21 y/o has much more energy when taking this and he doesn't mind drinking it anytime. It also has excellent ingredients, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)! Most just use cobalamin. The methyl makes it ready to use in your body, no conversion needed.It also has chelated minerals, which makes it easily absorbed.

Oxylent sparkling mandarin supplement drink packets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product mixes quickly in cold water and has a refreshing tart flavor. I prefer drinking liquids rather than swallowing hard to digest pills.

Vitalah, Oxylent, Oxygenating Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Multivitam good tasting will order again