Absolutely terrible shaker bottle IT LEAKS!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having used a number of shaker bottles in the past I was really disappointed with this, it is a perfect example of flashy gimmicks and poor quality design. Firstly even when screwed tightly it leaks, in addition to this it has a poorly fitting lid on the top and a valve that is supposed to help you drink, however unless you hold this down it sprays liquid everywhere also. Whenever I use it I have to hold both the top and valve before shaking it, otherwise liquid goes everywhere!!! AVOID!

Does as advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mix my shake each morning at work with this cup. The lid is a little hard to get on sometimes, but other than that, it's fab for making a frothy shake with powder and water.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great shaker. I made ranch salad dressing in this. It has a little air vent, makes pouring very easy.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good cup but has no shaker ball but even so it still does the job

Its Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product says you can mix it, but this inexspensive product breaks it up and makes it THICK! I love it!

Solid shaker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's a shaker bottle. Can't complain. No leaks at all at first. There seems to be a little bit of leaking now, but it's not a problem if you make sure to screw on the lid extremely tightly.

good shaker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product.. I bought for my friends. They liked it.

Vitaminder Power Shaker Cup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product leaks leaks leaks. The screw on cap doesn't seal properly. The snap on sip part leaks too. I will probably throw it away after my denial fades. So sorry for a bad review. I usually love everything from iherb.

Gets the job done

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hate weak plastic water holders but this thing is industrial so buy it if your considering it

Nice one