5th!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the item that I carry everyday in my bag. Love this. I can carry all kinds of medicines that I need in this little box :-)

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this very useful for taking with me on short trips.

Nice and tight

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the double doors on this vitamin pack. I took it with me on vacation and everything is safe and sound!

incomplete info given

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would not have bought this if I knew it had an outside and 7 inside lids. Please give more info in description. thanks

No spill possible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought 4! Love them!!!

Excellent to take on Holiday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

we ahve just come back from Thailand and it was excellent to take away rather than multiple large bottles. Each compartment holds about 15 of the really large vitamins. I now use it at home as it is quicker to use this pack rather than open each individual bottle twice a day

Poor design

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This container is fairly large and is also inefficiently designed. Not only that, but the labels for the compartments are just stickers that you write on. Also, the container not only has a lid that covers the entire pack but an insert for the lids of the individual compartments, neither of which are even close to air tight.

Perfect for a multitude of needs!

Posted by Nur on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be great for my "take as needed" stuff. Aleve in one. Many of my "at least once daily" can cause other issues, so then they are marked for the issue. Stomach holds pepcid & pepto pills. Allergy/cold holds Benadryl & Sudaphed. & so on...They hold up & work so well that several of my friends have bought some. They're great for those things in a purse, gym bag, breif case, glove box, tool box (my daughter is a mechanic), etc. The inner doors are great so that only what you want comes out. The only caution to remember is that they are NOT child proof, but since my purse also has nail trimmers & other pokies, I just put my purse up on the fridge when I visit a child's house. I've been using this one for years & it's one of the better ones that isn't perm labeled AM/PM already. Enter *KOZ 0205* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!

simple but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

practical and very useful product. :)

vitaminder -seven dayvitamin pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one I use everyday and have found it to be good quality and the right size for daily use.

1 2 3 4