so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

its good for people looking to crush or stash their pills but the cutting part is kind of sorry. when making a cut, the pill will slide if your not careful. if you want to make a specific cut, lets say a third of the tab, you need to be scientific and align that sucker very properly. they should have put a proper place holder in the tray for exact cuts. this is just more incentive for us pill poppers to take liquids, sublinguals, veggie caps and gel tabs. pressed tabs usually suck anyway

DON'T BUY This "Fit & Healthy" Brand, Tablet Splitter & Crusher !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I Bought one, and got it last week {Sept., 2010}. * It splits Pills O.K., but there are MUCH better ones; * Its Pill-Crushing gets an "F." I have 2 other Pill Crushers to compare it to: (A) This one requires FAR too much turning & twisting; (B) Its screw is HARD to turn; (C) It does NOT crush 100% into powder! * its "storage chamber" has a Door that does not Stay-Shut when turning "crusher" Top.

A waste of money

Posted by Zahava on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as I need to cut my dog's pills in half. It could not cope with the large ones and was absolutely useless for the Phenobarbital, which was the main reason I bought it. She has to have 50mg three times a day and the pills are 100mg so each one has to be cut exactly in half. The splitter can not cope with small pills as they fall through the gap, so for anything smaller than an aspirin it is useless, and the Phenobarbital pills are small. The large pill just ended up in a number of small pieces instead of in half, and it was positioned perfectly. I have only given the product one star because I had to give it something.

Low Quality item.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this vitamin crusher about 2 months ago.And that is as long as it lasted. I crushed 5 Vitamin C pills per day with it and it was too much for this item too handle.

Not worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Terrible tablet crusher. Did all I could to align the tablet properly, and it still ended up in a hundred pieces. This should be called a crusher/crusher, since the splitter part is really a crusher too. Now I'm doing just fine with a very sharp knife.

Rick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works, not as well as others I have tried but it works.

Pill cutter not worth the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an okay cutter. Not what I expected for the cost. It does not have multiple size marks for different sized pills. It does have a place to hold the pills once they are cut which is nice. But if you need a cutter than can do different size pills do not get this one.

this product has great potential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the splitter very much. I use it everyday. this is the second time that I have owned this splitter. thank you

easy to use