From the heart of nyc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is an excellent way to carry vitamins and supplements. The container is divided into five compartments. Each compartment has enough space to store large pills too. It is easy to carry along. It fits into my bags without coming apart. Before this product I would put all my supplements into an empty medication container. I had to poor every pill out to get to the pill I really needed. Now, I just open the container and take the pills or medication that I need. I no longer have to worry about certain supplements touching each other. I am able to see which pills I need to refill. This container is great.

Pretty small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect it to be a big box but this one is too small... Well it might be ok for one day but if you travel for a week and don't want to carry all the bottles in your bag then this box will not be helpful.If you find my review helpful, please press Yes.

Good size for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Depending on the size of supplements, this could fit 25-50, so it's great for every day or a short trip. Would have rated it 5 stars if one side wasn't just a bit loose.

Vitamin Pocket Pack - Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is small enough to put in your purse, in a suitcase, book bag. I put my herbs in here and it's easy to carry. It has 5 compartments, so it's good enough.

Nice size

Posted by Dianamite on Jul 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We used this to pack 1 days supplements for the whole family in our carry on while traveling. Perfect size.

will not re-order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had one from now foods which is quite superior in quality,I didn't expect this one to be so flimsy...Won't recommend it to anyone..although I would recommend shopping at iherb though :)

I always keep it in my cosmetic bag.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is not very big but it have enough space for a lot of pills which I take everyday.

Easy to carry - Stores too many - Now I take my vitamins everywhere.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As I wrote in the title: Easy to carry - Stores too many - Now I take my vitamins everywhere. A very big convenience with such a low price. A must for all vitamin takers - can be used by other people too - those who take regular meds. Container takes a lot of pills, 5 departments for different sized vitamins. Will be purchasing this for other members of my family.

Pocket Pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very Practical

So convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have about six of these. They are so nice to just pack up with what ever caps you need and take. I pack one up for my wife's purse, the car and my briefcase.