PCOS!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product contains a herbal blend which harmonises the female hormones and prepares the reproductive system for conception. I have PCOS and been taking the pill for quite a long time. Now I want to conceive and I find it very challenging. I've just started these pills and I pray they will work! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I feel good

Posted by 5636582716391205483 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a supplement to improve my reproductive system and I am very exigent about quality and composition so it must be without synthetical vitamins, harmful component and it must be vegan. So it is no easy to find an adequate one. I have a Hashimoto thyroid and low-normal range blood pressure. I bought some another supplements before and after 3-4 days I stoped to take them because I felt myself horrible. This one works for me, I feel myself good, healthy and with increased libido.

Prep

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo he empezado a tomar para prepararme...

Hopefully they will work

Posted by 4723165261935080218 on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel bloating in my stomach after taking them. But hope it will work and I will get pregnant!