PCOS!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product contains a herbal blend which harmonises the female hormones and prepares the reproductive system for conception. I have PCOS and been taking the pill for quite a long time. Now I want to conceive and I find it very challenging. I've just started these pills and I pray they will work! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Hopefully they will work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel bloating in my stomach after taking them. But hope it will work and I will get pregnant!

I feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a supplement to improve my reproductive system and I am very exigent about quality and composition so it must be without synthetical vitamins, harmful component and it must be vegan. So it is no easy to find an adequate one. I have a Hashimoto thyroid and low-normal range blood pressure. I bought some another supplements before and after 3-4 days I stoped to take them because I felt myself horrible. This one works for me, I feel myself good, healthy and with increased libido.

Prep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo he empezado a tomar para prepararme...