Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not going to buy it again.

Best egg-white protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2890959 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered it for someone whi can't use whey or soy protein powders. All other egg-white proteins we've tested to date had an unpleasant taste and mixed very poorly. The only exception until now was one that's made by a local company here that's very low quality nutritionally. This powder is wonderful - It tastes great, blends superbly, and is very good nutritionally (based on label, of course...). I first tried to add it to plain yoghurt (as a quick test) and it came out like a vanilla yoghurt desert! The only slight reservation, if any, is that the vanilla taste is so good, it might interfere with shakes or drinks that are meant to have a different flavor. If they could make one with bland taste for such occasions.....

Best tasting protein powder ever!

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because I learned that the whey protein I had used for years can actually interfere with weight loss. I liked the availability of this small size so I could try this without a big investment. I mixed this with a few strawberries and a few ice cubes in a blender. The taste is fantastic. . . just enough hint of vanilla cream. I like the fact that one scoop provides 25 grams of protein. Will order larger size immediately.

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream with mine. Blender, milk, cocoa powder, the egg protein powder, soda water and ice. I made mine sans the soda & ice, but either way it's a good, cool, frothy drink. Very happy w. the taste of this protein powder, also.

Best protein powder I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2730991 on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was really tasty, I put it in the blender with some spinach, frozen berries & water and it tasted just like a milkshake...my kids loved it too. I will agree w/ the other review that said it was a little too sweet, but overall it was really good. I will order again.

Natural Power.

Posted by Reviewer3329242 on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Essential for healthy immune system function. A high and natural quality protein containing amino acids to help keep already healthy blood sugar stable. Works to strengthen the entire body. It is easily and efficiently absorbed.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1172235 on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just love this egg white protein. Previously I had purchased a different, more expensive one, but this one is just great!

Absolutely the best

Posted by Reviewer1321093 on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love this protein!

yum

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this stuff smells like the real ice cream. My kids love it. We mix it in with lots of stuff, especially yogurt. a definate buy again!

sweet