Help

Seems to help my heart palpitations and is and easy way to dose

Posted by annegoggans on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does seem to settle heart issues that I have at night time. Nice to have a liquid to cut down on the handful of capsules that I gulp down.

Very Potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This CoQ10 tastes delicious and works really well for my severe heart problems due to Lyme Disease. No other CoQ10 I've ever tried has helped my heart as much as this one.

Feel the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With the sublingual delivery you can feel the invigorating effect very quickly. One of the best Q10 products I've ever tried. I don't know why this is so hard to find when searching for it. I wanted to order more but forgot what it was called and under multiple searches for coq10 I couldn't find it. At first, I thought it had been discontinued. Finally, I painstakingly searched all of my past orders and found it after an hour. I sometimes wonder why some things don't show-up on key-word searches.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great products - helps with energy in CFS

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very tasty, me likie:)

Vitol Q10 200 palatable and easier to take than capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have allergies, hiatus hernia, eosophageal stricture and related difficulties. Tablets and capsules are difficult for me. I'm finding this product palatable and far preferable to the capsules I've been using for some time; with this liquid product there is no irritation to my throat or stomach, and one less capsule to swallow.

Vitrol, CO Q10 liquid

Posted by ChooseHealth on Aug 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wish I had found Vitro, Q10 a long time ago. I feel great and can tell the difference since I started taking this product.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Being on a statin drug means keeping up your levels of Q10. This product makes it easy and convenient to do so.

Easy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dislike pills,capsules,tablets.Just a dropper full under the tongue or 1/4teaspoon.Only been using this a few days.Haven't noticed anything yet.Has a nice taste.

Q10 - great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, doesn't taste too bad...

1 2