a treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

organic chocolate is expensive in the shops here, and I believe it's impoortant to buy organic and fair trade becasue chocolate workers are exploited. I am not a fan of cheap chocolate, so this satisfies my occasional sweet tooth and personal ethics^^

Nice, with strong cocoa taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Vivani bar has a 72% cocoa content, so it's not sweet tasting, but it's also not bitter. It tasted very strongly of cocoa, and it did melt in my mouth. I liked that this bar (at 3.5 oz) was bigger than the other organic chocolate bars I was looking at on iHerb. I also liked that the bar had break marks that created a 4 by 6 pattern of 24 smaller rectangles for those who wanted to break off smaller sections. I enjoyed this dark chocolate bar.

Outstanding Dark Chocolate

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful fair trade chocolate which consists only of three organic ingredients: cocoa liquor, raw cane sugar and cocoa butter. It doesn't have any soy lecithin added to it. It is smooth, not too sweet and has great flavours. Chocolate enthusiasts, this is one for you!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent chocolate. When you're eating it you feel a real fatty taste of cocoa butter. And its sweetness is right in the middle (I've ordered also the one which is 85%, and it's more "brutal":)): a little bit more — and you'll lose the harmony.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love dark chocolate, and this is probably the best I've ever tasted. Not bitter at all. I have ordered this several times, and I highly recommend trying it!

Good chocolate taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dark and not too sweet.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dont now about any other chocolate that tast as god as this

Excellent-tasting chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have not always liked dark chocolate but since going keto I opened up and this is some great chocolate. Will be buying again

My childrenws favorite chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I eat the vivani 85%

Great chocolate flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Organic, taste great - all I need!