Awfully bitter with zero orange taste, ARRIVED CRUSHED DUE TO NO BUBBLE WRAP!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate tastes really terrible! There is NO orange taste whatsoever and it's very bitter. But even worse than that: this chocolate arrived completely crushed once again. This one not only had chocolate powder and bits flying all over the place when I opened it, the whole entire bar was crushed in small pieces which makes me wonder how could this have occurred during shipping as I had no cans in this shipment. Very frustrating.

Love it

Posted by TheNutriTech on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered 10 of these just because the Organic Dark Chocolate flavor is out of stock, but this one however tastes as good as the original one. Conclusion: no disappointments.

Best chocolate ever, and soy-free

Posted by healthy-food-nerd on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find soy-free chocolate and this brad tastes really great. I've also bought the expresso and plain unflavored 70% ones, although I haven't tasted those yet. Having experience in chocolate-making myself I expected a soft chocolate but I was pleasantly surprised to find out it's actually very solid and crunchy (maybe because it's winter). The orange oil adds just enough flavor of orange peel and let the intense cocoa taste express itself. At only 70% cocoa it tastes much stronger than the 85% chocolate I buy here in Japan. I love it and will order tons next time!

Please un-discontinue this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one is one of my absolute favorites! Smooth and just enough orange to make it more interesting. Hard to share. Great with coffee or wine.

Great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this! Great quality! Smells and tastes authentic! I trust this company! Since their chocolates are organic and truly natural, and made with authentic ingredients, you might say the orange flavor isn't strong enough especially if you compare them to other brands who produce and use ”not so real” ingredients.

tastes really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love these chocolates

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice, but just for eating it doesn't have enough taste of orange for me. I prefer Chocolove Orange Peel In Dark Chocolate !!! But for baking & chocolate cover on cakes, Vivani is the winner. After it has been warmed up, the orange taste gets a lot stronger. Very good :-)

mmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

always in my backpack :))))

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

好味

Mmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sorry, can't talk. My mouth is full of this delicious chocolate!