Omg! Best best best !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really works!!!! I try i thin over 50-60 difference companies( products) some work ok some not, but this really BEST!!!

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am taking Meltdown for three weeks and looks like it work fine for me. It is not a magic pill, but in combination with physical activity and right eating habits it will help to burn fat faster. I do not see any side effects so far except slight problems with sleeping (difficult to fall asleep), no jittering, no heartbeat or something like that. I feel more energy that helps me to work out. I am taking two capsules daily (one first thing in the morning and another one at lunch time) and within hour I feel its thermogenic effect. Be ready to buy good antiperspirant and drink a lot of water as you will be sweating like hell even if you just sit still in the office

Story of Meltdown

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's been a month since I started VPX Meltdown. Befor meltdown I was loosing fat and weight abouth 1kg in one and a half weeks When I started Meltdown I changed my diet, I cut on carbs,trans fats and I add protein for lean mass. My results Increased! I started to loose more fat, abouth 1,5kg per week, but I was trainig every day, running 4km and the i hit the weight, I have caliper, so my meserments are accurate. Before I started working out on Jan 9 my BF fas 25%-28% (117kg) then I started my diet and workout I was 19% (98kg) the I stardet Meltdown. And now I am 86kg (73-75kg lean muscle mass) and BF is 14-17% so It made the fat loss faster. I didn't feel any side effects. I took 2 pills in the morning 30 min before brekfast and second 2 pilss 30 min before supper or 2h before gym. I stacked it whit USP Jack3d because as stumulat or energy booster meltdown has nothing, but its a great fat burner! Recomen it! Now waiting for my USP OxyElite! Hope I hellped someone!

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it 's like a bomb in your body. (IN A GOOD WAY).Energy which lasts more than 3 hours in running sessions.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great fat burner if you combine with exercise and zero carb protein shake!

Meltdown - Brasil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product. I lost around 6~7kg (84kg to 77kg) using it combined if lowcarb/fat diet + HIIT training. It helps a lot. VPX Labs has a lot of highend products. Meltdown is one of them. ------------------ Excelente Produto. Me ajudou a perder de 6 a 7 kg combinando com uma dieta + treino HIIT. Laboratório VPX dá pra confiar.

Excellent! I recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am testing now and if I until this moment can say something about this thermogenic, it's simply WONDERFUL!!! THANKS IHERB! MY FAVOURITE WEB SITE EVER!!!

1 2