Garlic plus digestion !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great garlic supplement & nice to have the added plus of the digestive enzymes. I have used this formula for YEARS !!!!!!!!

Prostate protection

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Protects your prostate from cancer and overgrowth. Inhibits the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone and estrogen. Works for me anyway.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great antibiotic and Enzyme all in one.

Aged Garlic - Digestion Formula

Posted by Reviewer2923462 on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Multi-faceted product that helps with cholestrol, thinner blood, and improved digestion.

excellent anti-candida fighter!

Posted by Reviewer2906996 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take this along with NOW foods Candida Clear and you will see results. Thankew Wakunaga for the research in producing this excellent supplement.

always excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased that kyloic has a formula with digestive enzymes!! I had intended to get the capsules instead of the tablets though. these are fine but will order the caps nest time.

Love it for candida overload!

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been dealing with a candida overgrowth in my system for a couple years now. I've researched heavily and have found loads of information, some of which is helpful, some not so much for me. Certainly proper diet is important. I've used Candex as my main supplement to kill off the yeast, it worked ok, but took too many days to take effect and I had to take it often so had to buy it often. I asked a friend how she finally got rid of her yeast overload and she said kyolic garlic, 6 or 8 per meal. So I started taking this brand 6 or 8 per meal and it has gotten the candida in my system under control very quickly! It's a much better price than the Candex, which I find to be too expensive for a supplement I use regularly, and it really works for me.

VERY STRONG for candida but Duanwood Reishi is even Stronger

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great Antibiotic, antifungal, antimicrobial, anti Candida , antiviral... I have to take at least 5 per meal and 15-20 per day. Liquid Duanwood Reishi Drops by Dragon Herbs is a medicinal mushroom that will slay candida. It controls overgrowth and you will be able to eat foods you haven't in the past. Give it a good month because natural medicine must build up in your body. If you take 3 dropperfuls/day, you will be very surprised!

Good aged garlic product

Posted by Reviewer2780211 on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent aged garlic product - I can't ever hardly smell any strong garlic odour after swallowing and the formula includes ginger and other digestive enzymes to aid the processing of food

The invisible builder

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The appetite is improved and the wet nose condition is also drying up

1 2 3 4