Brings vessels into norm. Приводит сосуды в норму.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This means will help to bring vessels into norm. This formula doesn't give by-effects on a stomach. Heartburn isn't present. Capsules of the average size. Are swallowed easily. I use on 2 pieces in the morning and in the evening. For the general improvement of an organism too it is very good! I will continue a course. Это средство поможет привести сосуды в норму. Данная формула не дает побочных явлений на желудок. Изжоги нет. Капсулы среднего размера. Глотаются легко. Употребляю по 2 штуки утром и вечером. Для общего оздоровления организма тоже очень хорошо! Буду продолжать курс.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not been sick since I started using Kyolic. I take one /day and a couple of more if I feel that something is not feeling right. Great product.

Great tasting garlic

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this garlic because it was a veggie product. This is a good product but the only thing is the capsulse is half full. But I am still satisfied with my purchase.

Kyolic with no whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like screw caps, but this screw cap is tighter than the Kyolic Reserve bottle, so it's a bit harder to open and close. I put on a different cap from a different company. Anyway, good non-whey formula. I use other types of garlic also.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fine quality

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

A woman in her 80's put me onto this. I have never looked back!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A woman in her 80's put me onto this. reported 20 years illness free on Kyolic!! Take a probiotic too and you'll be right!!

hard to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this cos it's supposed to take some plaque from the arteries and I don't know if it has worked, but I suspect it has. I fell better rather than worse.

caused severe gastritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'd like to like it but the three times i took it for Candida it caused stomach pain the day after. i know it's awesome but i couldn't stomach it.

1 2