Far Better Than Solid Garlic Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I talk about taking garlic to people, they often mention the solid pills or just eating a lot of extra garlic. I always have to explain that the Kyolic liquid Garlic is by far superior to the solid stuff because it is aged, concentrated and liquid. It works so quickly and is great for everything from allergies to colds to immune disfunction, candida...you name it. If you read the "Prescription For Natural Healing" book like I do, you'll soon begin to notice that Kyolic Liquid Garlic is listed as one of the most beneficial things to do for almost every ailment in the book! They're not kidding! The stuff is great.

Kyolic - cardio help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has used Kyolic for the past 2 years and has noticed a significant improvement in his cardiovascular health. His angina happens much less and he has a lot more stamina. All this inspite of not being able to use the usual drugs that are prescribed by the cardiologists and having had a quadruple by-pass and 3 stents, along with heart damage due to 2 heart attacks in the past.

Kyolic aged garlic extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this specifically for yeast infections; I find it works better than the over the counter preparations that take 7 days and are messy. Using the garlic extract, the yeast infection is gone in a few days.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it's easy to take and when my cholesterol was up, the only thing I did different was add green tea and liquid garlic to my program. I lowered it 80 points. Will use forever. Highly recommend.

Almost a miracle cure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has been giving her two boys this ever since they were babies. Her firstborn was always getting ear infections, so she started using this instead of having him on constant antibiotic treatments. The boys are now 11 and 9 and they almost never get sick. As soon as they show signs of the sniffles, she'll give them a dose of liquid garlic and it never develops into a cold. I sing the praises of this stuff to everyone I know!

Blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ive been takeing it 2 times a day I feel good.Blood pressure is down.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for stopping colds and flus from developing. Also help preventing recurrence of tumor.

Keep ticks and flees off your pets!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. Actually use this to keep flees and ticks off of my pets. It works quite well and they love it.

There really is no taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You open it and it smells like very pungent garlic - so much so, you wonder whether you should even try it. Then you put some in some juice and you really cant taste it at all!! Great product.

Immune system modulator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has virtually eliminated my hay-fever, and I haven't had a cold since I started taking this 6 years ago (I take 7.5ml per day, ie about a bottle per week.)