Makes a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Kyolic to reduce my cholesterol, but have noticed that this supplement has done so much more! My cholesterol has dropped, my blood pressure has dropped and best of all my immunity is peak!

Garlic is good for You

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No after taste on this product...have been using it for years and feel it is helping keep my cholesterol at a lower level. take it nightly.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this supplement for nearly 9 months now and can say that it has helped tremendously with my cholesterol labwork. I have seen a 10% reduction in my cholesterol and about a 30% reduction on my triglycerides. I give this product 4 stars instead of 5 because I have an occasional garlic aftertaste but it is not very often. I take this in combination with Natural Factors Fish and Flax Oil. Thanks for the opportunity to review this product.

IT DOES THE TRICK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This brought my husband's cholesterol down by 20 points!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Cholesterol Formula 104, 200 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This company has been around a very long time and has good reputation. This product will keep the arteries functioning correctly.We are in our 70s and on NO meds because of these wonderful supplements along with a sensible diet with no processed foods.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep my Cholesterol down and it's good for your whole body

Longtime user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this brand off & on for about 16 years & it keeps blood pressure at low normal levels. It WORKS!!! Garlic extract has many other benefits as well.

Effect is realized

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you would drink every day 2 tablets in the morning and evening From 2 per bottle, was the high blood pressure has returned to normal Doctor was also surprised

Best Kyolic...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

for hypertension.

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the price of this produce is a huge difference from that I bought before with the same brand. I used it accompany with the alpha omega lessterol to lower my cholesterol, after two months, my cholesterol level become normal and I take the kyolic garlic extract alone for maintainace. I also recommeded it to my friends who has high Cholesterol.