Great For Mom

Posted by Reviewer2811779 on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Mom is 83 years young. She has diabetes and takes no medication. She watches her diet and walks a mile daily, rain or shine. She has been on this particular formula for about 2 1/2 years. Her hair and nails have been growing so much better. I remember she used to lose so much hair. Not anymore!!

LOVE IT! has everything I need

Posted by berriebo on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Check out my pages for more of my recent reviews! I take these daily and I noticed the benefits of this anti-aging supplement within a month. I feel and look so much better, my skin looks brighter and looks CLEAN. I love it, hair and nails show the most. My hair and nails feel healthy again and great for overall supplement for anti-aging and detox. RECOMMENDED!

Good supplement

Posted by WorkingMum on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First 2 weeks I had headaches, loss of appetite, general feeling of being unwell and I knew the capsules were working to detox my body. Right after that I felt great! My skin looks less dull and I felt healthy. No smell of garlic at all. Down side is it is a little large to swallow for me.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2828385 on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Have seen improvement in skin and nails.

Definitely Recommend!!

Posted by Reviewer2070062 on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have being taken it for 2 weeks and have noticed that my skin has such a healthy glow and hair definitely stronger. That alone made me happy especially in this cold winter weather. Not to sure for the immune system as have a cold at the moment but not as bad as normally get so suppose a good thing..Will Buy Again!

Best of the best

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Among all the supplements I've tried (and that's many), this Kyolic product is among the very best. It's good for the hearth, for circulation, energy and general well being. If I could give 6 stars, I would have done it. If I can give the producer an advice, add 30 mg Q10 to the formula. Thanks anyway.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2786865 on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using this product for detoxing mercury. A double whammy to include an anti-aging formula. Thank you iherb.

Review of supplement product

Posted by Reviewer1630003 on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Tatyana. CHC. Iridologist

Posted by Reviewer2399225 on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best formula for immune system. My client who took it as a prevention from flu-allergy season - did not have any problems for many winters in row!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2576419 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely a garlic extract that does not leave an aftertaste or bad breath. If taken with food as instructed, it will not have any effects on the digestive system. I recommend this product.

1 2 3