Have used for years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Keeps blood pressure and cholesterol low. This is the best choice of the Kyolic brand for these reasons. Lab results don't lie!

Kyolic Aged Garlic for Heart Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In 2002 Medical Doctors at the Dayton Heart Hospital said that my mother was 99% blocked in all arteries leading to the heart and placed her on Hospice. I started giving her Kyolic Aged Garlic, CoQ-10, Hawthorn, Taurine, Nattokinaze, Olive Leaf Extract and Pomegranite juice and capsules. I have added some additional immune boosters since then (Epicor and Thymus Extract)as well as several other supplements. She is still living and is certainly better today than she was in 2002. I believe that the Kyolic Aged Garlic has had a beneficial effect in slowing down or stopping the progression of the atherosclerosis and I intend to continue giving it to her.

Absolutely no help for blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a 62 year old male with high BP. I had tried another garlic product before Kyolic but had to stop because of the indigestion it was causing. Since those capsules weren't enteric coated they were dissolving immediately upon entering the stomach and releasing the very potent active ingredient (Alliin) into the digestive system - not very pleasant. With Kyolic aged garlic I had no stomach problems but no improvement either. I have since read that aged and/or odorless varieties of garlic supplements contain significantly lower amounts of Alliin, most of it being destroyed in the process. Since Kyolic is not enterically coated, obviously it wouldn't need to be with a low Alliin content due to aging, I assume that is why I got no benefit. I was taking 3 per day! I would suggest searching iHerb for a good alternative (there are a couple) with ample amounts of Alliin and definitely enteric coated so that the Alliin is first released when it reaches your small intestine.

I'm so glad they carry this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is considered the best brand but also the best dosage for heart and cholesterol issues. I listened to a whole show by a noted cardiologist who kept reiterating that this is the brand and strength and format you want. I'm thrilled that you carry it!

Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent poduct, it is extra Strength, without the Garlic breath, and it keeps blood pressure down, this product is also amazing during the winter to help keep colds at bay, My Husband as now used this product, for many years for his heart health, after being advised by a health practicener that this would help keep his blood pressure stable, and it has. Thank you for putting out such an amazing product, as he does not need blood pressure medication, (with unknown side affects) because of your excellent product. Many Thanks Regards D&D Williams.

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this particular brand because its the strongest potency you can find. I've been using with a couple of other products to clear up boils. I'm using 1 capsule morning and night, and its working. Also, I had a small wart on my finger that has shrunk to half its original size and its only been two weeks. I am having success, yeah for me. Thanks iHerb you rock.

Organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Organic, which I like, and I believe it is very good for preventing high cholesterol and that it is an antioxidant to prevent free radicals that cause us problems. Also, an abundant diet of fresh vegetables helped me to reduce by 50 points my high cholesterol.

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Awesome garlic extract. No after smell at all, very easy to swallow capsules.

A useful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really useful effect on digestion, first of all. The cardiovascular effect is very possible but more difficult to realize in a short time.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this, because I only need to take one per day. Odorless, really. Strengthens my immune system, no bad flus anymore. Be careful with this product, if you have a bleeding disorder or some surgical operation coming.

1 2 3 4