Kyolic Aged Garlic for Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1713243 on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In 2002 Medical Doctors at the Dayton Heart Hospital said that my mother was 99% blocked in all arteries leading to the heart and placed her on Hospice. I started giving her Kyolic Aged Garlic, CoQ-10, Hawthorn, Taurine, Nattokinaze, Olive Leaf Extract and Pomegranite juice and capsules. I have added some additional immune boosters since then (Epicor and Thymus Extract)as well as several other supplements. She is still living and is certainly better today than she was in 2002. I believe that the Kyolic Aged Garlic has had a beneficial effect in slowing down or stopping the progression of the atherosclerosis and I intend to continue giving it to her.

Have used for years.

Posted by Reviewer1714421 on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Keeps blood pressure and cholesterol low. This is the best choice of the Kyolic brand for these reasons. Lab results don't lie!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Garlic EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this Garlic brand himself. The most scientifically researched Garlic. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

I'm so glad they carry this!

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is considered the best brand but also the best dosage for heart and cholesterol issues. I listened to a whole show by a noted cardiologist who kept reiterating that this is the brand and strength and format you want. I'm thrilled that you carry it!

Absolutely no help for blood pressure

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a 62 year old male with high BP. I had tried another garlic product before Kyolic but had to stop because of the indigestion it was causing. Since those capsules weren't enteric coated they were dissolving immediately upon entering the stomach and releasing the very potent active ingredient (Alliin) into the digestive system - not very pleasant. With Kyolic aged garlic I had no stomach problems but no improvement either. I have since read that aged and/or odorless varieties of garlic supplements contain significantly lower amounts of Alliin, most of it being destroyed in the process. Since Kyolic is not enterically coated, obviously it wouldn't need to be with a low Alliin content due to aging, I assume that is why I got no benefit. I was taking 3 per day! I would suggest searching iHerb for a good alternative (there are a couple) with ample amounts of Alliin and definitely enteric coated so that the Alliin is first released when it reaches your small intestine.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Awesome garlic extract. No after smell at all, very easy to swallow capsules.

Organic!

Posted by Reviewer1855498 on Jul 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Organic, which I like, and I believe it is very good for preventing high cholesterol and that it is an antioxidant to prevent free radicals that cause us problems. Also, an abundant diet of fresh vegetables helped me to reduce by 50 points my high cholesterol.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1334353 on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this particular brand because its the strongest potency you can find. I've been using with a couple of other products to clear up boils. I'm using 1 capsule morning and night, and its working. Also, I had a small wart on my finger that has shrunk to half its original size and its only been two weeks. I am having success, yeah for me. Thanks iHerb you rock.

Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality pure clean odder free garlic preparation. Have used this product for many years and have found it to be the most effective garlic supplement. Research backs up Aged Garlic extract that is found in this product. Thank you Iherb for your outstanding service it is second to none.

Kyolic user for years

Posted by Reviewer1154265 on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used various Kyolic garlic products for years. This time I ordered the Extra Strength because it's just the garlic with nothing else (other than gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate & silica that is). I can't give any concrete results from using it, other than I am 65 & still going strong. I use it as a preventative and like that the garlic is certified organic and is odorless.

1 2 3 4