Help

Controls Cravings!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm thrilled with this product. I started an anti-candida diet and thought I'd go through a few days or more of cravings and hunger. Right from the first meal I took it with, I felt satieted and its continued for the 2 and a half weeks I've been using it. Its really been controlling my candida symptoms and over time I'm sure they will disappear. No odor at all. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Kyolic Garlic capsules are an important part of our health regimen. I order different ones of the Kyolic each time & we find them all excellent. I try to use fresh garlic, also, but when I miss a few days, I know the capsules are always available.

Wakunaga Kyolic 102

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that Kyolic is from aged garlic. That makes for less odor and more digestability. I like formula 102, particularly, because it doesn't have any dairy (whey) in it. I have some problems with dairy. This is a wonderful product for aiding digestion.

Best Garlic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wakunaga Garlic gives the least stomach problems and after taste. It's very mild but most effective.

Especially recommended for people with hepatitis B, it works really well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First, I have the chronic hepatitis B, so in order to protect my liver I take Biphenyl dimethyl decarboxylate/ BDD 25mg with fresh crushed garlic everyday in addition to the Entacavir 0.5 mg/day. My AST and ALT was up the roof before the BDD and fresh garlic, after 5 weeks my AST & ALT went back to normal. However, there was a problem with freshly crushed garlic, my stomach got upset and I had to go the toilet more often! Here comes the aged garlic, it does work really well for me so far. Personally I think it works at two different level 1. I trust the organic stuff, especially when it comes to garlic. Besides prior to taking the aged garlic I take the Japanese made black garlic everyday. I get my blood tested on a regular basis in order to see the difference, and finally I practice meditation, the meditation helps me to detect small changes in health/ energy improvement. It is important to know that I do not smoke nor drink alcohol. In substance, the aged garlic does help with my chronic disease. 2. Psychologically, I wholeheartedly trust the Kyolic brand and their farming practice. Thank you iHerb for the awesome experience and service

Wakunaga-Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using for years..Love it and how it works gently on digestion.

Good garlic! Good breath too!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Garlic is a great and healthy food which helps boost my immune system, and Kyolic garlic has all of the benefits of garlic without the garlic breath problem!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Digestion Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps (WAK-10242)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful & thrilled that it's vegan. Thank u.

Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the purple pill for too long,pill hasn't helped, so started on this, with good results for digestion problems, realy has helped.

NO Burp!

Posted by LanceSavoy on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice Garlic supp with no after burp, no odor. Addition of the digestive enzymes was nice also.

1 2