Controls Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm thrilled with this product. I started an anti-candida diet and thought I'd go through a few days or more of cravings and hunger. Right from the first meal I took it with, I felt satieted and its continued for the 2 and a half weeks I've been using it. Its really been controlling my candida symptoms and over time I'm sure they will disappear. No odor at all. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Best Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wakunaga Garlic gives the least stomach problems and after taste. It's very mild but most effective.

Wakunaga Kyolic 102

Posted by Reviewer1805041 on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that Kyolic is from aged garlic. That makes for less odor and more digestability. I like formula 102, particularly, because it doesn't have any dairy (whey) in it. I have some problems with dairy. This is a wonderful product for aiding digestion.

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2523752 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Kyolic Garlic capsules are an important part of our health regimen. I order different ones of the Kyolic each time & we find them all excellent. I try to use fresh garlic, also, but when I miss a few days, I know the capsules are always available.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Digestion Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps (WAK-10242)

Posted by Reviewer1345007 on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful & thrilled that it's vegan. Thank u.

Wakunaga-Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using for years..Love it and how it works gently on digestion.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1547730 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the purple pill for too long,pill hasn't helped, so started on this, with good results for digestion problems, realy has helped.

Good garlic! Good breath too!!

Posted by Reviewer2675993 on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Garlic is a great and healthy food which helps boost my immune system, and Kyolic garlic has all of the benefits of garlic without the garlic breath problem!

Especially recommended for people with hepatitis B, it works really well for me

Posted by 4769447022787240686 on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First, I have the chronic hepatitis B, so in order to protect my liver I take Biphenyl dimethyl decarboxylate/ BDD 25mg with fresh crushed garlic everyday in addition to the Entacavir 0.5 mg/day. My AST and ALT was up the roof before the BDD and fresh garlic, after 5 weeks my AST & ALT went back to normal. However, there was a problem with freshly crushed garlic, my stomach got upset and I had to go the toilet more often! Here comes the aged garlic, it does work really well for me so far. Personally I think it works at two different level 1. I trust the organic stuff, especially when it comes to garlic. Besides prior to taking the aged garlic I take the Japanese made black garlic everyday. I get my blood tested on a regular basis in order to see the difference, and finally I practice meditation, the meditation helps me to detect small changes in health/ energy improvement. It is important to know that I do not smoke nor drink alcohol. In substance, the aged garlic does help with my chronic disease. 2. Psychologically, I wholeheartedly trust the Kyolic brand and their farming practice. Thank you iHerb for the awesome experience and service

NO Burp!

Posted by LanceSavoy on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice Garlic supp with no after burp, no odor. Addition of the digestive enzymes was nice also.

1 2