Help

Love this product.

Posted by LauraAhearn on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lowered my bp by 20 pts, both on diastolic and systolic. When I went off for a month to see if it was this product lowering it, my bp shot back up about 10 pts on each. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best garlic formula out because you get a real two-fer here being coupled with natto. It is more expensive and I would be happier if iHerb carried it in a bigger, more cost-effective, bottle. I take garlic for my blood pressure, along with other things (primarily Soloray Calcium Citrate & Magnesium 1:1 ratio supplement). Natto breaks down fibrin, which causes heart/circulatory problems as people age. It is also one of the recommended supplements in a regime to ward off fibroid tumors.

WORKS GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My Blood Pressure came down, in particular the lower number that was elevated. My doctor was pleased, I was pleased and I am keeping this product as a daily supplement that keeps the doctor from nagging me about my blood pressure.

doing the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

am now taking 2 caps and sprinkling on my food;with 160.000 h.u.s of african bird's eye cayenne,(just a pinch)not only my b.p. has normalized, but my serum cholesterol hdl/ldl has too. great product if used judicially.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy to find this combination of ingredients. they are quite a bit more expensive than most of the other kyloic formulas.

Highly recommeded

Posted by Korutherapy on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried different garlic formulas before, but this one seems to to the trick. Lowered my BP to a normal healthy range within weeks. Suntheanine is very calming and the Nattokinase breaks down blood clots.

BP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. Very useful in lowering blood pressure.

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have ordered formula 109. I have always been pleased with formula 106. but formula 109 was highly recommended for blood pressure control, so I decided to change.

I bought this for...

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

...someone else and their health improved while taking this and krill.

Keeping the heart healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 4 of these each day to maintain healthy heart vessels.

1 2 3