One of the most powerful garlic mushroom formula available

Posted by OjuveNutritionals on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You can't beat this for the price. It is like Levaquin or more as an herbal. Great for flu season or just to keep your immune system strong. You can break open the capsules and sprinkle on your food to help the children and picky eat it. Works great with mashed potatoes and gravy :-)

Great immune boost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract for my immune system every winter for the past three. I feel that it really wards off sickness, I work in a school health room so am exposed to all kinds of illness. I usually only feel a little bad, but don't get as sick as those around me, since taking this product. I can't live without it, it is a staple in my cupboard.

Marta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking it for a very long time, as a cancer patient I can truly recommend it to others like me

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Immune Formula 103, 200 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

From Ohio This is an excellent product that my family uses when we feel as if an ear or sinus infection is coming on. It has saved us from making a trip to the doctor's office on many occasions. The garlic can be taken daily, year around or for short periods of time just to get the immune system back up so as not to become ill. It is also odorless so no need to fear smelling like garlic. This site has an excellent price for the product you receive. I highly recommend this product.

We Love the Kyolic Immune Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you like tonic mushrooms and want the benefits of Garlic with a little Vitamin-C thrown in, look no further. Allergic attacks, digestive issues, or cold/flu symptoms, we reach for Kyolic 103. We're now in Hawaii and I believe it also keeps those mosquitoes and bugs away!

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful. I take it with my morning shake and I feel great. On the off chance I start to feel sick (tingling throat, coughs, sniffles) I just pop three of these at night and the next morning I wake up feeling great. I keep this on hand at all times!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This along with a few other supplements has helped us ward off any colds from the past two years! Absolutely love this product!

Didn't do much for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This particular Garlic product didn't seem to do much for me when I have an infection. I won't buy this again. After much research for many hours, I bought Nature's Bounty Odor-free Garlic 2000 mg and I DO notice a difference with this one. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

My favorite product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this product year round to help support my immune system (I have an autoimmune disease) and to help with allergy symptoms. I just feel better taking this product. More recently, I am using this product in conjunction with Oregon Grape Root and Grapefruit Seed extract to help with some digestive issues and all three products together have been fantastic.

Helps me stay sinusitis free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I see a pattern that when I stop taking this for a few days my sinusitis comes back.