Helps with gout treatment

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Kyolic Aged Garlic extract to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

MMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product helps fight candidi amblicans

Wakunaga-Kyolic,Aged Garlic Extract, Original

Posted by JANXAN on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product with no smell or taste. I would purchase it again.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This garlic really works to lower blood pressure and it works quite quickly. Highly recommend this product, you can't go wrong. Try to keep off coffee/tea as such will constrict your blood vessels and will work to raise the bp levels.

Ordorless garlic.

Posted by Reviewer1813456 on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended garlic in the hope of lowering my slightly high blood pressure. The first supplement I tried was a garlic oil capsule. I could smell it & taste it - and so could anyone near me. This is a much nicer way to take garlic!

Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer3131267 on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Kyolic Aged Garlic is the garlic supplement used in most clinical trials. In these studies, garlic reduced blood pressure, cholesterol, homocysteine, and platlet aggregation and adhesion, while stimulating nitric oxide generation in endothelial cells and raising HDL evels. Garlic extract blocks the formation of plaque. Plaque causes atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Aged garlic is an excellent supplement for cardiovascular health.

Aged Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are tasteless and oderless. They were Dr.recommended. I like them and will continue to take them.

good product

Posted by 4889606786763672671 on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a good product without an oder or after taste.

My elderly neighbour reported 20 years illness free on Kyolic!!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have never looked back! It keeps me healthy, not a serious cold or flu ever while on this. My elderly neighbour reported 20 years illness free on Kyolic!! Take a probiotic too and you'll be right!! I buy the Veggie capsules now, so buy them! You wont regret it.

Aged Garlic

Posted by Reviewer1761684 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

much better than some of the others that cuase burps. This is very suble on the taste buds and the stomach.

1 2 3