Changed the product - this is NO LONGER a red rice yeast product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Formula 107 used to be Kyolic's Red Rice Yeast formula. Now they have removed the red rice yeast and substituted phytosterols. I called Kyolic to find out why. They told me the FDA is starting to look at red rice yeast as having the same properties as statin drugs, so to protect themselves they dropped the red rice yeast.

Total Cholesterol drop.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My cholesterol dropped from the 280's to the 230's. I used this product every day for a year but still ate the same as the year before and it still dropped.

Regular part of my daily diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A doctor of natural medicine recommended this product to help to keep me healthy. It works, I have been using this product for 2 years! I am a 70 year old individual that feels as good as I did at 50, perhaps better.

Wakanuga-The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and is both a great cholesterol buster and prostate support supplement. I should also mention it's ability to lower blood pressure. I'll always be taking ths from now on, especially as, unlike some other garlic supplements I've tried, there is no gastric upset or odour.

High cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A doctor friend of mine recommended I take Red Yeast Rice to help lower my cholesterol.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

good product

Posted by applemom on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

garlic and phytosterols together in one product . good value

phytosterol product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Organic, with no aftertaste or repeat and you will not smell like a garlic bulb! Phytosterols are an effective alternative to red yeast rice. Kyolic produces a high quality product and is a trusted manufacturer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quality product at an affordable price.

great