Works great

Posted by Reviewer3165846 on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year-old loves these. Every day she asks for her "vanilla" and starts clapping her hands. I bought these before moving to Mexico and I think it has helped her overall health. She had suffered from monthly ear infections and colds, and while we're around less children, she does seem to get "over" illnesses faster since starting these, and so far (knock on wood) no ear infections in 3 months...which is unheard of. Definitely beats antibiotics!!

Ill keep ordering these

Posted by Reviewer2075343 on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I hate to swallow pills and wanted one product for the whole family. These chewables taste like vanilla, so yummy. All of us take them daily.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer3315123 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

MY NEICE TAKES THESE DAILY TO HELP WITH HER LACTOSE INTOLERANCE & HER COLITIS IT HAS HELPED HER ALOT

Like candy to my kids

Posted by Reviewer1072570 on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My kids beg for these every morning. They love the taste of the vanilla. I feel good about it since it is helping their digestive system. My son was complaining of tummy aches every day and after giving this to them, he has not complained once.

Helps my child's Lactose Intolerance

Posted by Reviewer1266337 on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was giving my 4 year old son Lactaid tablets with dairy and since I started using this product, we seldom need to use the Lactaid tablets. He's been having regular bowel movements (which he stopped having after breast feeding was stopped, having constipation and moving his bowels every 5 days). My son also loves the vanilla taste. I highly recommend these tablets.

Tummy Troubles

Posted by Reviewer3106692 on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the only chewable probiotics I have found that my kids (ages 3-1/2 and 2) will take and it works fabulously! My younger son has always had "tummy trouble", but as long as he takes one tablet every day his stomach problems are substantially better!

Kids get less sick.

Posted by Reviewer3170013 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My kids (3 of them) have been on these little pills for about a year. In that time, they have avoided the worst of the worst colds and "flus". They hardly ever get sick and if they do, it's for about a day and then they are back in action.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3317344 on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. My two year old son was having problems with irregularity. After taking one tablet a day for four days he has been regular ever since. I give him one tablet every morning and he is a much happier kid.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3166195 on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am an adult with IBS and have been taking these since 2011. I think they are effective at aiding digesting, though of course you have to be very consistent and take one daily in order for them to work. I may look into other probiotic brands one day, but I have been happy with these.

highly recommended

Posted by kellychai on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my girl likes it so much,with it,she can recover from the flu or high fever,and she has the good ingestion system,good flavor,higly recommended